- Communication Information
- User Information
- User Process Information
- Process Security Information
- Request/Complaint Management Information
- SKYSENS may process the Personal Data provided by the Data Owner for the purpose of planning and executing the activities and services required by SKYSENS to recommend and promote the products and services offered by SKYSENS according to the likes, usage patterns and needs of the people who are concerned.
- SKYSENS shall be able to process and share Personal Data without the consent of the Data Owner in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the KVKK or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation. The most important of these situations are:
- Clearly prescribed by law
- The person who cannot explain his consent due to impossibility or whose legal consent is not acceptable by law where this consent is compulsory for the protection of himself or someone else's life or body integrity.
- It is necessary to process personal data provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of any agreement between the Data Owner and SKYSENS,
- Must be compulsory for the Company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- To be publicized by the Data Owner himself,
- When the data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- When the data processing is compulsory for the legitimate interests of SKYSENS which the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner is not harmed.
- The Data Owner acknowledges that the third party may store personal data on the servers throughout the world and gives consent to this matter in advance, provided that the third party is limited to the above mentioned purposes.
- Pursuant to Article 11 of the KVKK data owners have the following rights:
- Find out whether personal data has been processed,
- Requesting information if personal data is processed,
- To find out the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately,
- Finding out the third parties in which personal data is transferred at domestic or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and requesting that the transaction made in this scope to be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws, it is necessary to request the deletion or destruction of the personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of the data to be eliminated, and to request that the transaction made in this scope to be notified to the third parties where the personal data is transferred,
- Objection to the emergence of a result against the individual by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demanding the loss if the loss of the personal data is unlawful
- These rights of the personal Data Owners may be exercised by submitting a written form on the ……….. website or through the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, will be evaluated as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. Although it is essential that there is no charge for the claims, SKYSENS reserves the right to charge fees on the fee tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, if the transaction requires a separate cost for SKYSENS.
- The Data Owner acknowledges that if a request results in the failure of any Personal Data to be used by SKYSENS, Data Owner may not be able to fully benefit from the functioning of the website and will be responsible for all such responsibilities.
- SKYSENS shall keep the personal data provided by the Data Owner for the period required for the above-mentioned processing purposes. In addition, SKYSENS will be able to retain the Personal Data for any period of discrepancy that may arise between the Data Owner and the limited time limit for the implementation of the necessary defenses under the applicable legislation and for the periods of time limitation specified in the relevant legislation.
- The Personal Data is not processed illegally
- The Personal Data is not accessable illegally and
- The Personal Data is protected all times.
- In case of linking to other applications via the website, SKYSENS does not have any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the other applications.
- B) COOKIES
Cookies are used on the website to enable data owners to benefit from the website in the most efficient way and to improve the user experience.
Cookies are very small text files, usually letters and numbers, that are saved on the computer (or other devices such as smartphones or tablets) via browsers by visited web sites. Cookies do not include personal data such as name, gender, or address for visitors.
Cookies are created by servers which manage the visited website. Thus, the visitor can understand this when the visitor visits the same site. Cookies can be compared to identity cards which show website owners that the same visitor is re-visiting the site.
The main purposes of using cookies on the website are:
- To improve the services offered to the visitors by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving the website and presenting new features through the website and personalizing the features offered according to your preferences,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of the website, the visitor and SKYSENS.